CloseWatch Industrial Dashboard
The CloseWatch Industrial dashboard is a powerful, cloud-based, EHS/HSE command and control system. It enables companies to capture and distribute critical, real-time environmental, health, safety and equipment data direct from their frontline employees anywhere in the world using any of our FirstHand Safety series mobile apps.
The CloseWatch Industrial dashboard is:
- Global in scope and receives information from the field in real-time.
- Capable of immediate collection and automated distribution of critical data.
- Tracks responsibility and response to issues.
- Translates received and transmitted data into over 100 languages for world-wide operations.
- Fully integrated into Microsoft 365.
- Open API allows for data sharing with other company databases.
Some of the advanced features include:
Create easy to follow bar and pie charts by:
- Date range
- Observation type
- Current status
- Responsibility chain
- Work activity
- Monitor equipment Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
Easily generate your Job Safety/Hazard Analysis reports that customers require:
- Who responded?
- What was the cause?
- Where did it take place?
- When was it corrected?
- How effective was your team?
- Create geo-fencing around specific locations so you can quickly notify all employees with direct, real-time alerts during an environmental hazard, safety risks, or simple informational updates such as HR changes.
- Compare two or more similar incidents from any location side by side to help detect patterns and pinpoint the causes of any problem.
- Search your database quickly and easily by:
- Similar incident types
- Employee submitter
- Date range
- Work activity
- A specific location or multiple locations
- The server exploits Amazon S-3 for data storage to handle large amounts of video and other high-resolution media.
- Seamless communication with employees in real-time with direct, two-way messaging including media sharing.
- Communicate with field workers in any of 108 different languages in real time.
- Instantly receive sms notifications or email copies of observations on your phone.
- Schedule PDF or CSV reports for automatic distribution to appropriate decision makers and planners.
- Connect observations, incidents, and reports to Microsoft Teams channels.
- Control app reporting functionality by employee job role.
- Employee location, status, job role assignments are managed by employee records making user management a breeze.
- Add notes, comments, document, and even media files to any observation case file.
- Quickly monitor case file history of users activities and any changes made, including versioning.
- Export digital data collected to existing corporate paper forms.
- Input paper observation cards into the digital database for common record sharing in the dashboard, or will other reporting and analytic resources.